07599 060 296
Industrial Telescopic Truck Novice
Who is this for?
This practical training course is designed for prospective Telescopic operators. The training & achievement test fully complies with the approved code of practice for training lift truck operators.
Industrial Telescopic Truck Novice course:
- To enable participants the skills & knowledge needed to operate Telescopic truck safely and efficiently. On completion of training, operators should have an accepted knowledge of the legal and safety duties in relation to Telescopic trucks. Use lifting equipment safely and in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines and accepted good practice.
• Duties and responsibilities of Telescopic operators
• In company Codes of Practice
• Identify, describe, explain the principle components
• Understand the stability and capacity of the Telescopic truck
• Safely locate and operate all the controls of the Telescopic truck
• Understand and correctly respond to warning devices fitted to the Telescopic truck
• Carry out pre-use safety inspection and perform daily checks as recommended by the Telescopic truck manufacturer
• Identify safe terrain conditions & operate within the design limits of the Telescopic truck
• Understand the safe loading of the machine and assess the weight of loads handled (if applicable)
• Operate and manoeuvre Telescopic truck in confined areas
• Stack and de-stack at varying heights
• Fuel Source safety
• Parking and isolation
1 Day Refresher
2-3 Days Experienced ( Depending on number of trainees )
3 - 5 Days Novice ( Depending on number of trainees )